State Register & Legal Laws
- Michigan Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the Michigan State Police official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Michigan Sex Offenders Registration Act – AN ACT to require persons convicted of certain offenses to register; to prohibit certain individuals from engaging in certain activities within a student safety zone; to prescribe the powers and duties of certain departments and agencies in connection with that registration; and to prescribe fees, penalties, and sanctions. This is ACT 295 of 1994.
- Michigan Public Sex Offender Registry FAQ – This is a site provided by the Michigan State Police with Frequently Asked Questions in regards to the sex offender laws in Michigan.
- An Update on Michigan Sentencing Law & Procedure – A document writing by Hon. Richard Ryan Lamb of the 9th Circuit Court in Kalamazoo, Michigan. (This is a .pdf file)
- Sex Offender Registry Summary of Legislation – A summary of amendments to the sex offender laws in Michigan. (This is a .pdf file)
- Michigan Courts Sexual Assault Benchbook – Information about how the courts in Michigan deal with sexual assaults and crimes. This is provided by the State of Michigan Judicial Institute.
- Michigan Megan’s Law – Information about Megan’s law in the State of Michigan in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.