The links below are to websites that offer information related to Montana sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Montana. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Montana sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- Montana Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the Montana Department of Public Safety official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Montana’s Sexual or Violent Offender Registration Act -Information provided by the Montana Legislative Services.
- Montana’s Sexual Offender Types and Tier Levels – Information provided by the Montana Department of Public Safety sexual offender types and tier levels.
- Montana’s Chemical Treatment of Sex Offenders Law – Information about who may go through the Montana’s chemical treatment and what is used by law to accomplish this treatment.
If you know of any counseling options in the state of Montana, please contact us and let us know.
- Montana RSOL – Working on changing the registration laws for sex offenders in Montana.
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives- Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the Governor – Site to find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.
Office: 10450 Mullan Road
Missoula, MT 59808
Mail: P.O. Box 16833
Missoula, MT 59808
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader.