The links below are to websites that offer information related to Rhode Island sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Rhode Island. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Rhode Island sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register, Laws & Information
- Rhode Island Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the Rhode Island Sex Offender Community Notification Unit official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Sex Offender Board of Review Preamble Policy Statement Community Notification Guidelines 2008 – A documentation written by the Rhode Island Sex Offender Board with the Sex Offender guidelines.
- RI General Laws Pertaining to Sex Offender Registration and Notification – A list of sex offender laws related the the Rhode Island Registration.
- Rhode Island Parole Board FAQ – Questions and Answers provided by the State of Rhode Island Parole Board in regards to an offender paroling.
- Rhode Island Megan’s Law – Information about Megan’s law in the State of Rhode Island in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
Support & Counseling
- The Counseling & Psychotherapy Center Inc. – The Counseling & Psychotherapy Center Inc. offers a variety of specialized sex offender treatment programs throughout the state of Rhode Island. Visit their website to find a location nearest you.
- St. Mary’s Home for Children – The Shepherd Program provides assessment services, individual therapy, group therapy and family therapy to child victims, children with sexual behavior problems, juvenile sex offenders, non-offending parents, and adult survivors of sexual abuse.
- Blackstone Valley Family Therapy – Blackstone Valley Family Therapy offers Forensic Evaluations Sex Offender. They are located in Cumberland, Rhode Island.
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives- Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the Governor – Site to find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader