The links below are to websites that offer information related to Utah sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Utah. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Utah sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register, Laws & Information
- Utah Sex Offender Notification and Registration – This is the Utah Department of Corrections official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Utah Registration Laws – Information about sex offender registration laws.
- Utah Megan’s Law – Information about Megan’s law in the State of Texas in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
- Approved Sex Offender Therapy Providers – A list provided by the Utah Department of Corrections of contracted sex offender treatment providers.
- Approved Sex Offender Polygraph Providers – A list provided by the Utah Department of Corrections of contracted sex offender polygraph providers.
Support & Counseling
- Pride Counseling – The Healthy Self-Expressions program is how Pride Counseling is responsibly addressing the issues of public sex environments while providing the courts a therapeutic option that works. They provide a program have gay men or men whom have sex in public that is coordinated through the Salt Lake County Criminal Justice Services, and includes a clinical assessment, 5-week Men’s Group process and three individual sessions (8 weeks total).
- Oxbow Academy – Oxbow Academy is the premier provider of residential treatment for teenage boys struggling with a variety of behavioral problems that also include sexual concerns.
- Behavior Change Clinic – Sex Offender Treatment for male offenders. Our approach is motivational and self-esteem-building, rather than shame-based and humiliating. We use the cognitive-behavior approach to help you learn new skills and ways of thinking.
- Alliance Clinical Services – Alliance Clinical Services runs a DOC approved sex offender program. They have offices located in American Fork, Provo and Spanish Fork.
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives– Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the Governor – Site to find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader.