The links below are to websites that offer information related to Wisconsin sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Wisconsin. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Wisconsin sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies. Links will open in a new window.
State Registration & Laws
Wisconsin Public Sex Offender Registration – This is the Wisconsin Department of Corrections official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Wisconsin Sexual Offense Laws – A list of State of Wisconsin and Federal Laws, Rules, and Related Background.
- Sex Offender Supervision and Rules – A list of Wisconsin Department of Corrections standard supervision rules specifically for sex offenders.
- Wisconsin Registration Laws – Information about the sex offender laws in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
Support & Counseling
- Wisconsin Juvenile Sexual Offender Treatment Provider Directory – Wisconsin Juvenile Sexual Offender Treatment Provider Directory is a list of counselors whom provide sex offender treatment to juveniles. This file was revised in 2008. (This is a .pdf file)
- Kids Hope United – Kids Hope United is a private, nonprofit human service organization dedicated to protecting children and strengthening families. They provide sex offender treatment for juvenile and are located in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
- Pathfinders – Pathfinders has helped those we serve to take charge of their lives, connect to others, and contribute to the community. Our programs are designed to protect children, strengthen individuals and families, and improve the emotional and mental health of our neighbors struggling with difficult challenges. Preventing sexual abuse among young people by providing treatment to at-risk youth with sexual behavior problems is the goal of Pathfinders Step 5 program, Milwaukee County’s oldest outpatient treatment program for such youth.
- Family Options Counseling – Family Options Counseling is committed to providing quality, professional, and caring services to families in South Eastern Wisconsin. They offer the Alternatives to Sexual Assault Program (ASAP) is a 5 month (minimum) intensive therapeutic program for children, adolescents and young adults who have displayed inappropriate sexual behaviors. They are located in Wauwatosa, WI.
- ATTIC Correctional Services, Inc. – ATTIC Correctional Services, Inc. began in 1977 as a halfway house for adult male offenders in Madison, Wisconsin. Since its inception, this agency has developed services to meet the increasing needs for supervision and treatment of correctional clients living in Wisconsin. They provide comprehensive individual and group counseling for sex offenders.
- Heinz Psychological Services – At Heinz Psychological Services our goal is to always provide the highest quality, professional mental health services. They offer treatment individual sex offenders and are located in Eau Claire, WI.
- Reach Counseling Services – Reach Counseling Services’ mission is to address sexual abuse and assault issues in our community. Offers several different treatment program, including S.O.S. which is a support group for sexual abuse perpetrators. This group is ongoing and is open to any perpetrators who would benefit from support in their recovery. They also offer S.A.T.P. – (Sexual Abuse Treatment Program). They have offices in Oshkosh and Menasha, WI.
- Reach Counseling Services – Reach Counseling Services’ mission is to address sexual abuse and assault issues in our community. They provide a non-offending mothers/partners group that is a 24 week education and therapy group designed to help women understand sex offender behaviors, grooming, relationship dynamics and protective behaviors. They have offices in Oshkosh and Menasha, WI.
- Brown County Job Center – Job assistance for the Northeast region of Wisconsin.
- Circle of Support – People helping people transition from incarceration to the community. They Serve Fond du Lac, the Fox Valley, Green Bay, Oshkosh, and Surrounding Communities.
- Reform Sex Offender Laws in Wisconsin – Helping to reform the sex offender laws in the state of Wisconsin.
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your US State senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives- Site to find out whom your US House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the Governor – Site to find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.