The links below are to websites that offer information related to Oklahoma sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Oklahoma. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Oklahoma sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- Oklahoma Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the Oklahoma Department of Corrections official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Oklahoma Registration Laws – Information about the sex offender laws in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
- Special Supervision Conditions for Sex Offenders – Official rules required of a person whom committed a sexual offense to follow in the state of Oklahoma while on probation. (This is a .pdf file)
- Dale R. Doty – Dale R. Doty is an Approved Misdemeanor Sex Offender Treatment Specialist by the Tulsa County Court. He works for Christian Family Institute and is located in Tulsa, OK.
- Hand Up Ministries – Hand Up Ministries is a Faith based prison after-care program for men and women that have just been released from prison. We offer a “Hand Up” NOT a “Hand Out”. We provide housing complete with utilities, transportation, meals, clothing, hygiene produCts and, most importantly, a structured environment to help these men and women re-adjust to society. They provide assistance with housing as well.
- Citizens For Legislative Change Oklahoma (CFC) – Citizens For Legislative Change Oklahoma (CFC) was created to provide an arena/forum/space to openly discuss political and constitutional issues related to the proliferation of laws against Regsitered Sexual Offenders (RSO’s).
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives- Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
HAND UP MINISTRY
2130 SE 59th ST
Oklahoma City, OK. 73129
The following housing leads are specific to the Tulsa area and were found at the Tulsa Public Defender’s website on 11/1/2020:
America Best Value Inn
636 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa OK 74112
America Best Value Inn
1016 N Garnett Road, Tulsa OK 74116
David Starr – West Tulsa Trailer Homes
58th St West
6321 E 9th St, Tulsa OK 74112
1010 N Garnett /244 and Garnett, Tulsa OK 74116
Route 66 RV Park
9755 State Highway 66, Sapulpa, OK 74066
Super 11 Hotels
6203 E 11th St, Tulsa OK 74112
Tudor House Inn
6416 E Archer, Tulsa OK 74115
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader.