- Project Sentinel – A non-profit agency providing services to help people resolve housing problems. The agency assists home seekers as well as housing providers through counseling, complaint investigation, mediation, conciliation and education.
- Bay Area Legal Aid – Committed to providing meaningful access to the civil justice system through quality legal assistance regardless of a client’s location, language or disability.
- Legal Aid Society of Santa Clara (LAS) – A non-profit corporation that provides free, civil legal services for those low-income persons unable to obtain access to the judicial system through other avenues.
- Pro Bono Project of Silicon Valley: Legal assistance
- Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County – OASIS, Golden Gateway
- Gardner Family Care Corporation
- Santa Clara County Behavioral Health Services Department
- Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County
- Meals on Wheels, Council on Aging Silicon Valley
- Meals on Wheels, The Health Trust
- Santa Clara Co. Dept. of Aging and Adult Services – Senior Nutrition Program
- Second Harvest Food Bank – Brown Bag Program
- Santa Clara Co. Dept. of Aging and Adult Services – Adult Protective Services
- City of San Jose Office of Emergency Services – Disaster Preparedness, Alert SCC
- Council on Aging Silicon Valley – Many Senior Centers offer physical activity, nutrition, resources, and social engagement. For a comprehensive, updated list, please visit the Council on Aging Silicon Valley’s website
- Asian Americans for Community Involvement (AACI)
- India Community Center (ICC)
- Indian Health Center of Santa Clara Valley (IHC)
- Jewish Family Services
- Portuguese Organization for Social Services and Opportunities (POSSO)
- Vietnamese Voluntary Foundation (VIVO)
- Veteran’s Administration
- Santa Clara County Mental Health Department Veteran Outreach Project – Coordinates efforts with Veterans’ Court, Mental Health Housing Program, Family Affairs Program, mental health consumers, and other community-based organizations to identify and support Veteran populations and provide assistance.
- Yu-Ai Kai