Hello, and welcome to the home of
Indiana Sex Offender One Stop Resource website!
This is a website that offers resource information to Registered Citizens and their families throughout the state of Indiana, and yes, the entire country.
We would like to invite you to utilize our website in every way you can, … and locate the housing or resources you require.
We do ask that you please support our cause, either by donations or by sharing our website with anyone that may be able to utilize our services.
The links below are to websites that offer information related to Indiana sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Indiana. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Indiana sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for inaccuracies.
- Family & Children’s Center Counseling and Development – Family & Children’s Center Counseling and Development offers counseling for adults and juvenile sex offenders. They also offer counseling for sexual addictions. They are located in South Bend, Indiana.
- Indiana University (Bloomingdale) – Indiana University (Bloomingdale) offers a multiyear study investigates the efficacy of Functional Family Therapy asa treatment model for juvenile sex offenders as compared to traditional sex offender treatment programs.
- LifeCare Counseling Services – LifeCare Counseling Services offers sexual addiction therapy. They are located in Carmel, Indiana.
- Onarga Academy – Onarga Academy provides several different options for male juvenile sex offenders and/or male juveniles who exhibit sexually problematic or abusive behavior. They are located in Onarga, Illinois
- Women Against Registry – They offer a national support line (Registrants & Families Support Line 800-773-4319) and instate contacts, employment and housing along with family support.
- Public Advocates in Community re-Entry (PACE) – Public Advocates in Community re-Entry (PACE) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit located in Marion County Indiana that provides services exclusively to individuals with felony convictions. PACE seeks to provide services and resources to enable those returning citizens to become law abiding, productive and responsible members of society.
5334 New Haven Ave.
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46803
This is an approved address for sex offenders in Allen County, Indiana.
It is a small privately owned group up mainly efficiency apartments.
The owners, Bob and Karen, live right there on site.
There is usually a waiting list for an apartment.
It is not necessarily temporary living. There are some people there that have been there for more than five years.