The links below are to websites that offer information related to New Hampshire sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of New Hampshire. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Wisconsin sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- New Hampshire Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the New Hampshire Department of Public Safety official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- New Hampshire Public Sex Offender Registry FAQ – This is a site provided by the New Hampshire Department of Public Safety with Frequently Asked Questions in regards to the sex offender laws and rules in New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire Registration Laws – Information about the sex offender laws in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
- Sexually Violent Predator Treatment Standards – The sexually violent predator treatment standards for the state of New Hampshire is designed to provide evaluation, care, control and treatment of persons court-detained or court-committed to the sexually violent predator treatment program. (This is a .pdf file)
- Pastoral Counseling Services – Pastoral Counseling Services, Inc. provides psychotherapy and counseling to individuals, couples, families, and groups. They have a counselor there that has experience counseling homeless people, sex offenders and those with developmental and physical disabilities.
- Citizens United to Reevaluate Sex Offender Registries – Citizens United to Reevaluate Sex Offender Registries (CURSOR) is an organization that seeks to educate and inform New Hampshire citizens about our state’s sex-offender registry laws, how they both overreach and fall short of their goals, and what we can do about it.
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives- Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the Governor – Site to find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader.