The links below are to websites that offer information related to Pennsylvania sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Pennsylvania. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Pennsylvania sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register, Laws & Information
- Pennsylvania Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the Pennsylvania State Police official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
Support & Counseling
- Apsche Center – The Apsche Center include consultation and training for individuals and agencies on Mode Deactivation Therapy. They are skilled at creating evidence based therapies for agencies who service high risk, and/or aggressive, suicidal, oppositional adolescents, such as juvenile sex offenders. They are located in Yardley, Pennsylvania.
- The KeyStone Center – The KeyStone Center Extended Care Unit is a competency-based program that utilizes patients’ strengths in order to promote recovery from sexually compulsive behavior and trauma. They provide intensive live-in treatment setting for sex addicts and sexual offenders and are located in Chester, Pennsylvania.
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives- Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- New Person Ministries – Housing for Sex Offenders
Liberty Ministries offers a residential aftercare program for tier I and tier II level sex-offenders at our Pennsburg House. While enrolled in a twelve month educational and discipleship program, residents have a full schedule of weekly activities. Our focus is in assisting these men in their vocational, spiritual, emotional and character development. In addition, there are specific goals that each resident must accomplish in order to graduate from the program.
Hal Ludwig – Director of Residential Programs
(610) 287-5481 ext. 27
NEW PERSON MINISTRIES
PO Box 223
Reading, PA 19607
(Verified on Feb 15, 2022)
Hearken House Ministry
Patrick M Matthews
79 S Franklin Street, Chambersburg PA 17201
Phone – 717-552-2891
(Verified on Feb 15, 2022)
Stepping Stones to Freedom
PO Box 5621, Belleville PA 17004
913 E. King St., Lancaster, PA 17608
(717) 390-0438 http://www.reentrynow.org/housing.html
203 State Street properties
717 991 2649
Will work with ex-sex-offenders
Gateway Rehabilitation Center Liberty Station
331 Hickory Grade Road
Bridgeville, PA 15017
3 levels of housing for sober living. Impatient care half-way houses. Out patient accepts male and females. Sex offenders Case by case basis. No out-standing warrants or dual diagnosis.
Sunday Breakfast Mission
302 N. 13th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Sex offenders okay, max out inmates.
Verified on Feb 15, 2022
Just For Jesus Outreach
14530 Rt 28
Brockway, PA 15824
Sex offenders okay.