Pulaski County Housing

Arkansas C.U.R.E Little Rock (501) 519- 0064 phone is for messages only The state chapter of an international grassroots organization dedicated to reducing crime through reform of the criminal justice system.

Arkansas Department of Career Education 1401 Main Street North Little Rock (501) 833- 1490 Provides education and employment support for Arkansans with felony backgrounds and diagnosed disabilities.

Arkansas Time After Time P O Box 10074 Russelville (501) 444- 2828 Local chapter of a national advocacy group dedicated to addressing issues specific to registered sex offenders

Brennan Re-Entry Corp. P O Box 25231 Little Rock (501) 681- 0902 870-643-9455 Brennan Re-Entry Program Management works with state and local agencies by employing ex-offenders to realize structural rehabilitation and/or building trades.

Center for Women in Transition P O Box 3461 Little Rock (501) 372- 5522 Helping incarcerated and formerly incarcerated women successfully transition back into society. Offering programs and services that assist women in leading lives of self worth, self reliance and self discipline.

Chance Sobriety 12127 Gabriel Lane North Little Rock (501) 851- 8484 Long term treatment with work program. Client must be able to work or have a job. Program will transport client to and from work as needed. Sex offenders welcome. Residential program: $200 Admission, $700 per month

City of Faith 1401 South Garfield Little Rock (501) 615- 1090 Transitional housing facility for men and women released from Federal Prison.

Firm Foundation Ministries 220 East Broadway North Little Rock (501) 945- 7412 Men’s homeless shelter and halfway house. Day labor and job placements for residents ONLY

Goodwill Industries Reentry Services Program 1110 West 7th St. Little Rock (501) 372- 5100 Assistance for reentering citizens with issues such as record expungement, restitution planning, job readiness training, housing and transportation. Also available is the Transitional Employment Opportunity (TEO) program: a 16 week, paid training program

Gyst House 8101 Frenchmans Lane Little Rock (501) 568- 1682 Coed long term treatment facility. Must not need detox and must be able to work. Does take parolees and court ordered clients. Fee: $250 entry fee

Mission Global Ministries 3719 East Broadway North Little Rock (501) 945- 0339 Men’s homeless shelter & halfway house for men on parole

Quality Living Center I 3925 Asher Ave Little Rock (501) 663- 3490 Men ONLY. Will accept levels 1 & 2 sex offenders

Quality Living Center II 2900 South Cedar St Little Rock (501) 663- 3490 Women ONLY. Will accept levels 1 & 2 sex offenders.

Recovery Centers of Arkansas 1201 River Road North Little Rock (501) 372- 4611 Long term treatment for men and women

Safe Harbor of Little Rock 4800 Springer Blvd Little Rock (501) 374- 5399 Transitional home for men with substance abuse issues.

Veteran’s Day Treatment Center 1000 Main St Little Rock (501) 244- 1900 Incarcerated veterans’ reentry program. Provides case management following release from prison. FOR VETERANS ONLY.

Pulaski County Housing – Arkansas Sex Offender One Stop Resource


Add a Comment
  1. I. Am. Look for home for my son he on the sex offenders

    1. Need a place to rent in poloski county or any surrounding county thank you

  2. Bernadette R. Reynolds

    To whom it may concern,

    My name is Bernadette R. Reynolds. I am an advocate for the homeless and other people who are having issues of any kind. I have several people I am working with who are level 3’s and I am trying to find resources to help them. They have been released from prison with no money and no resources, which in my humble opinion, is inhumane.

    Any assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated.


    Bernadette R. Reynolds
    Co-pastor at Mercy Community Church
    Of Little Rock
    cell: 501-838-0458

    1. Ms Reynolds. I am unemployed and need help finding a place to live and a job. If you can help me please call 501-240-3963 or text. I’m desperate. I’m a level 2

    2. I am looking for housing and a job for my brother who is soon to be released sex offender with no place to go. Help please. 🙏🏻

  3. Terence Callihan

    I am a level 3 sex offender. I need help trying to find housing for myself. I have a job and my own vehicle. Don’t care what it is.

  4. I’m a level 3 trying to get housing have no money or vehicle I got kicked out of girlfriends place and only have 2 years left of probation

  5. I have a ex foster son who is a level 3 and no family support he will be getting out of jail in November from Texarkana TX and have no where to go please help if you can provide a solution.

  6. Hello my name is Brandy and I’m looking for a place for my fiancé who is incarcerated and about to parole out in March, I’m looking at $600-$300 and not near any schools, daycares, parks or church’s that has a daycare in it if you can help me with this I would appreciate it thank you we have dogs so pets are allowed would be great and I don’t know who else to get a hold of because my fiancé can’t get HUD or section 8 or anything because of the criminal record, or just help with legal aid because he was falsely charged with sexual assault and he has autism with more mental health problems and it is sad that the woman who accused him has autism too but a lot worse then him but he got charged only cause the laws sees one disability but not the other way around kind of messed up in my opinion so if you can help I would appreciate it

    1. Hello? Will you please call me at 479-212-7005
      Sebrina McBride

  7. Looking for housing for my brother level 3 sex offender

  8. Stephanie Casteel

    I have a friend that lives in the Chance Sobriety house it us the most horrible place. Don’t go there the owner should be the one in prison it is basically a slave camp.

  9. I am a level 2 who is unemployed and fighting my unemployment. My landlord just gave me his own printed out eviction notice. I’ll be homeless soon. I need a place to stay and a job if possible. Please help if you can. 501-240-3963

  10. I am looking for housing 300-650$ a month for a level 2 sex offender in Pulaski county as soon as possible. If you know of anyone or of any places that accept registrants please give me a call!

    Please contact me at this number: 479-212-7005

    Sebrina McBride

  11. Hello, I’m a low-risk Texas sex offender looking for housing assistance in this area due to lack of houseing assistance in Texas.Am on verge of becoming homeless

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *