The links below are to websites that offer information related to South Carolina sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of South Carolina. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the South Carolina sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
HOUSING IN SOUTH CAROLINA
Name: David Marshall
Contact Phone Number: (803) 339-0578
My wife, Ashlee Marshall, is the founder of DNA Homes, and as a response to the growing SO population in SC, we’re launching group housing in the Orangeburg area.
We are opening our doors to all in need and really want to be a housing resource for SO’s. Our heart is to help those with the greatest need.
Residents will be provided bed spaces at one all-inclusive price that covers: utilities (electric, gas, water), Internet, laundry, and community spaces. We work with each client to determine their need, and what they can afford for housing.
Additional amenities include TVs in each room, premium cable and Netflix subscriptions, and fully furnished rooms and kitchens.
You can see all of the amenities included at www.dnahomes.org.
I’m looking forward to hearing back from you! Take care!
David (like David and Goliath) from DNA Homes
Housing Provided With ♥ in Orangeburg, South Carolina
Phone: (803) 339-0578
Address of Housing/Resource: Address given upon move-in
Orangeburg, South Carolina 29115
Band of Brothers Inc.
24 Pine Valley Rd.
Piedmont SC 29673
(864) 277-3265 or (864) 567-9919
(Will accept some SOs, $125/wk)
Verified on Feb 15, 2022
Shield Ministries Transitional Housing
5519 Woodbine Ave.
North Charleston SC 29406
(Will accept some SOs, $110/wk)
Alston Wilkes Society
3519 Medical Dr.
Columbia SC 29203
(Accepts primarily federal inmates, takes SOs, there is a cost)
Fresh Start Visions
721 Long Point Rd, Suite 405
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
(Does accept SOs willing to complete their program)
State Register, Laws & Information
- South Carolina Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- South Carolina Sex Offender Registry Laws – The official laws in the state of South Carolina for the sex offender registry.
- South Carolina Megan’s Law – Information about Megan’s law in the State of South Carolina in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
- Sex Offender Management – This report was complied for the South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services in regards to sex offender management and other data related to sex offenders. (This is a .pdf file)
Support & Counseling
- Specialized Alternative for Families and Youths (SAFY) – Providing treatment to adolescent offenders to eliminate the risk to the community, SAFY Sexual Offender Program is designed for youth, both male and female, who have substantiated sexual abuse charges. Please visit their site to find which of their locations provide this service.
- Southeastern Family Institute – The goal of Southeastern Family Institute is to help the sex offenders learn how to control their behavior using specific techniques for the rest of their life. Emphasis is on self-management including asking for and seeking help. Clients are not responsible for problem etiology but for problem solutions. Therefore, active client collaboration, involvement, and hard work are required. They are located in N. Augusta, SC.
- Reform Sex Offender Laws – South Carolina – The ROLSC is dedicated to stopping ineffective, spite-driven legislation in our state, and instead advancing legislation that protects victims and potential victims with proven and effective measures, while preserving justice and the civil rights of offenders and their families. RSOL-SC does not in any way condone or promote any inappropriate or illegal sexual activity, but focuses on our society’s response to those who commit such acts.
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives- Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the Governor – Site to find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.
Thank you for this.
conviction in 2005, completed treatment and probation in 2008 required to register. interested in any permanent housing arrangement. currently renting in sc but open to other states.