The links below are to websites that offer information related to Utah sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Utah. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Utah sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
ACLU of Utah
Address: 355 North 300 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84103
Phone: (801) 521-9862; (801) 532-2850 fax
Services: Reviews complaints resulting in systemic violations of prisoner rights. Monthly meetings with prison officials to resolve ongoing problems; medical care, mental health, and general conditions
State Register, Laws & Information
- Utah Sex Offender Notification and Registration – This is the Utah Department of Corrections official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Utah Registration Laws – Information about sex offender registration laws.
- Utah Megan’s Law – Information about Megan’s law in the State of Texas in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
- Approved Sex Offender Therapy Providers – A list provided by the Utah Department of Corrections of contracted sex offender treatment providers.
- Approved Sex Offender Polygraph Providers – A list provided by the Utah Department of Corrections of contracted sex offender polygraph providers.
Support & Counseling
- Pride Counseling – The Healthy Self-Expressions program is how Pride Counseling is responsibly addressing the issues of public sex environments while providing the courts a therapeutic option that works. They provide a program have gay men or men whom have sex in public that is coordinated through the Salt Lake County Criminal Justice Services, and includes a clinical assessment, 5-week Men’s Group process and three individual sessions (8 weeks total).
- Oxbow Academy – Oxbow Academy is the premier provider of residential treatment for teenage boys struggling with a variety of behavioral problems that also include sexual concerns.
- Alliance Clinical Services – Alliance Clinical Services runs a DOC approved sex offender program. They have offices located in American Fork, Provo and Spanish Fork.
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader.
It agree, rather the helpful information
Rexuiz FPS Game
Name: Steven Defa
Kearns , Ut
What may we assist you with?: I am looking for a list of approved housing for registered sex offenders in Salt Lake City utah. Preferably a list of homes, duplexes, single family dwellings that are rent to own. Thank you
We are struggling to find a place to rent because my boyfriend is a sex offender. He is the nicest person in the world. This is so sad. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to rent to us? We have two well behaved cats with us.
Hi my name is Christopher and I would like to know if you can help me with a place to live with my wife why because I am a sex offender
Also in need of housing resources, anyone have a list? Salt lake county?
I am looking for a place or room to rent maybe you would like someone as a roommate to help pay expenses text me if you know of any where thanks text 801 920 8955 Troy Johnson
I’m looking for a list of friendly rentals I’m not on paper so i don’t need the other resources but it says a rental list is here but I don’t see it
I am looking for a place to rent I am in Ogden anybody know of any places to live please let me know or if you know someone that might have a room for rent that would be good to
In need of housing in orem/ utah county. My brother is a sex offender and I cannot live up here without him.
I am looking for a place for rent for my brother who is a sex offender in the Lindon – Lehi areas.
I am a Supervisor for Adult Probation and Parole in Utah. I currently work in a halfway house for sex offenders, the Atherton Community Treatment Center. We are regularly looking for appropriate and approvable housing for our offenders. If you have any resources or information that could be helpful in this area please let me know.
Hello, I have an old friend that is out of jail and a registered offender. He is currently in WY, and wants to move to Utah. He is having a hard time finding a place to live. I don’t know his whole story or details of his sentence. He is a vet, and wants to get back to working hard. Do you have any leads for the slc and surrounding areas? Thank you!
Veterans Housing Outreach Ministries. http://Www.veteranshousingoutreach.webs.com. Sex Offender Housing Initiative. Accepts Tier 1, 2 and 3 in New Orleans Louisiana. Many jobs in the area. (504)340-3429.
Hello, my husband and I are looking for place to rent. He is a sex offender. We have until the end of August to find somewhere.
I honestly don’t think there is any housing, rental or anything like that support wise in the state of Utah which is awful. No housing assistance will help a sex offender even when their offense was over 12 years ago and it was an attempted. It so stupid. Help please if anyone knows of anything cuz obviously this website has nothing on housing for Utah at all. Sad panda
looking for a place in utah. I am single with no kids or pets.