The links below are to websites that offer information related to West Virginia sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of West Virginia. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the West Virginia sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
West Virgina Sex Public Offender Registration – This is the West Virgina State Police Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Sex Offender Registration Act – This is the sex offender registration act written by the West Virgina legislators.
- West Virgina Registration Laws – Information about the sex offender laws in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
- West Virginia Sexually Violent Predator Management Task Force: Final Report – A Comprehensive Report on the Workings, Findings, and Recommendations of the Legislatively Enacted West Virginia Sexually Violent Predator Management Task Force. (This is a .pdf file)
Support & Counseling
If you know of any support or counseling provides in West Virgina, please contact us and let us know about them so we can list them here.
- West Virginia Sex Offender Study – A report prepared by the Department of Military Affairs and Public Safety. It was published in 2001. (This is a .pdf file)
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your US State senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives- Site to find out whom your US House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the Governor – Site to find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader.
conviction in 2005, completed treatment and probation in 2008 required to register. interested in any permanent housing situation. currently renting in sc but open to other states. thank you