The links below are to websites that offer information related to South Dakota sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of South Dakota. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the South Dakota sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register, Laws & Information
- South Dakota Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the South Dakota Division of Criminal Investigation official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- South Dakota Sex Offender Registry Rules – The official rules from the state of South Dakota for the sex offender registry.
- South Dakota Megan’s Law – Information about Megan’s law in the State of South Dakota in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
- Sex Offender Registry Statutes – Information about all the state’s statutes regarding sex offenders.
Support & Counseling
If you know of any counseling options in the state of Montana, please contact us and let us know.
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives- Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the Governor – Site to find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader.