The links below are to websites that offer information related to Tennessee sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of Tennessee. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Tennessee sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register, Laws & Information
- Tennessee Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- Tennessee Public Sex Offender Registry FAQ – This is a site provided by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation with Frequently Asked Questions in regards to the sex offender laws in Tennessee.
- – Amendments for Tennessee Sexual Offender and Violent Sexual Offender Registration, Verification, and Tracking Act of 2004 Provides information about the amendments to the Sex Offender Registrations laws, including a section about the process of removing one’s name from the registration.
- Tennessee Megan’s Law – Information about Megan’s law in the State of Tennessee in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
Support & Counseling
- Counseling & Consultation Services, Inc. – Counseling & Consultation Services, Inc. is a nonprofit organization which has been formed to assess, treat and provide consultation regarding specialized treatment for youthful, adolescent or adult sexual offenders, victims of sexual abuse and their families. Their main office is located in Limestone, Tennessee.
- Corizon Tn Re Entry – Provides sexual offenders and other valuable resources, including counseling, housing, etc.
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives- Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the Governor – Site to find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.
- Non Sex Offender Housing – This link is to a PDF of other housing locations that are not all for Sex Offenders. The ones that are available out of this list are posted below under “Housing”
Aphesis House Inc – Old Hickory
113 Rayon Dr
Old Hickory, TN 37138
MALE ONLY Contact name: James Settles. $475 deposit. $150 weekly rent. Mandatory meetings include anger management/domestic violence, relapse prevention, recovery skills, spiritual AA/NA. Transportation provided for medical, education classes, work, job search, 12-step meetings, and other services not provided on site. Residents not eligible for passes the first 30 days. Sex offenders, violent offenders, arsonists, and mental health offenders are accepted.
Verified on Feb 15, 2022
Counties served: Davidson
Transitions Halfway Ministries – Forgiveness House
3515 Summer Ave
Memphis, TN 38122
Contact name: Bob Sauter
ARP: assessments, case management, drug testing, recovery skills, relapse prevention, spiritual/pastoral support, transitional housing, transportation.
$350 non refundable deposit. $260 of deposit applied to first two weeks of residency. $130 per week.
Program length is 90 days to 1 year.
Mandatory group meetings include addiction classes, life skills, money management, bible study, and faith based 12- steps (Jacob’s Well).
Weekly LADAC substance abuse counseling.
Transportation for employment provided for 1st 90 days.
Sex offenders, violent offenders, and mental health offenders are accepted. Arsonists are not accepted.
Odessa’s Home Care
1188 Tutwiler Ave, Memphis TN 38107
901‐569‐3168 or 901‐598‐0657
Male: Has up to 2 beds available for SOs; 90 day Max. stay
Two Property Locations –
1105 N.Watkins St, Memphis TN 38107
817 W. Shelby Dr, Memphis TN 38109
Male: 90 days. $100 deposit. $125 weekly. Recovery Support Services, A&D Education, 12 Step Program, Responsible Fatherhood,
Employment Skill Classes, Relapse Prevention, Spiritual/Pastoral Support, Bible Study. Must attend all in‐house programming if not working.
Second Chance (LIDI)*
Two locations –
2495 Riverport, Jackson TN 38301
437 Riverside Dr, Jackson, TN 38301
Primary Contact: Lamont Ingram
731‐736‐1109 / 731‐431‐2603
Male: 90 days. $300 deposit. $700/mo. A&D, Counseling, Life Skills, 12 Step, Parenting, & Anger Mgmt participation required.
Welcome Home Ministries
1036 Granada Ave
Nashville TN 37206
Director MALE – MALE – MUST HAVE A & D PROBLEM; $25 DRUG DEPOSIT AND FIRST WEEKS RENT OF $150 REQUIRED UPON 6 MONTH PROGRAM (VERIFIED ON FEB 15, 2022)
The Atonement House (Brandon Parker)
1618 22nd Avenue North
Nashville TN 37208
Director MALE – MALE – Sex offenders (**adult victims only**)
accepted on a case-by-case basis. Minimum 90 day stay. $150 non-refundable deposit. $125 per week, may pay $250 bi-weekly. Must be employed or become employed within 10 days of entering program. If unemployed at start of program, $195 deposit. Non-licensed counseling available. Job readiness, self-esteem classes/groups. On bus line.
A housing list can be found at the Tennessee DoC website. CLICK HERE to access that site. Those with an asterisk after the program name were listed on the database as of October 2020. Those without an asterisk were listed as of January 2019 but no longer on the site, so they may no longer be valid:
New Visions Recovery*
3947 Crouch Drive Nashville TN 37207
Primary Contact: Tierra Patterson
MALE- $450.00 Deposit. Non‐refundable. 120 days program. Men only. Sex offenders with no offenses against minors. Must be
RHP approved prior if not paying deposit. Faith based. 12 Step meetings, life skills classes. We work with Project Return & church. Bus line. Supportive environment.
Christian Homes Ministries*
Primary Contact: Mr. Cary Bratcher
Two Property Locations —
406 Glengary Drive, Nashville TN 37217
339 East Thompson Lane, Nashville TN 37217
Male. Faith based. Rent $125/wk. Must find employment. Bible study. Church. NA/AA required if past issues *No longer Nashville only acceptance.*
Room in the Inn*
Primary Contact – Jordan Goodrich
705 Drexel Street, Nashville TN 37203
Contact‐ TDOC Director of Housing for Admission request
Male: Sex Offenders. 90 days. Must participate in Reentry Housing Program. Must be indigent. Must maintain employment.
Recovery support. Ang. Mgmt, GED, Emotional Healing curriculum, 12 step, life skills, and counseling.
Multiple home locations –
3841 Samboney Dr, Nashville 37211 (Female home)
213 Peachtree St, Nashville 37211 (male)
215 Peachtree St, Nashville 37211 (male)
219 Peachtree St, Nashville 37211 (male)
Contact: Robbie Tennpenny
One home for Females and three for Males, $500.00 admission fee. $180.00 per week – nonrefundable. Must be employed within 14 days. AA/NA. Maximum 2 Sex offenders allowed in the male homes, which are strictly vetted.
Zac’s Abounding Grace*
204 Swan Ave, Hohenwald TN 38462
Contact – Sheila Frazier
Male – Christian Base program. $350.00 deposit (non‐refundable) which includes admission fee and first two‐week program fees.
$100.00 per week program fees. 12 Step program mandatory. Employment must be found within the first two weeks unless receiving SSA/SSI. Wheelchair accessible.
1180 Bristol Hwy, Elizabethton TN 37643
Male: Faith‐Based. HH Mandate Only. 12 months. $500 deposit .Drug/Alcohol Education & Treatment, Individual& Group
Counseling, Biblical Studies, Life Skills, Job Skills training, Fundraising, 12‐Step, Employment Assistance, Laundry Services and Support Services (Stepping into Freedom). No Violent Sex Offenders. No employment for 9‐12 months.