The links below are to websites that offer information related to New Mexico sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of New Mexico. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the Wisconsin sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register & Laws
- New Mexico Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the New Mexico Department of Public Safety official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- New Mexico Public Sex Offender Registry FAQ – This is a site provided by the New Mexico Department of Public Safety with Frequently Asked Questions in regards to the sex offender laws and rules in New Mexico.
- All Faiths Receiving Home, Inc. – All Faiths can help children and families before problems become serious. They provide treatment for intra-familial sex offenders specializing in family reunification cases and children 12 and under with sexual acting out behavior. They are located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- New Mexico Clearinghouse – New Mexico Clearinghouse on Sexual Abuse and Assault Services. They have a small list of New Mexico sex offender treatment resources.
- Titus House Ministries – A Christian ministry which provides help to former sex offenders who are in prison and aftercare for returning citizens. Located in Tijeras, NM.
- Reform Sex Offender Laws in New Mexico – The purpose of RSOLNM is to end the punitive, public “sex offender” registry, residency restrictions, and civil commitment laws which endanger our society and stigmatize, shame, and unnecessarily ruin the lives of registered children, adults, and family members.
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives- Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
American Property Pinewood Estates
Felony conviction must be older 10+ years.
Bridge La Entrada (888) 893-3618 Monterra Rancho Verde Sun Creek Village Sungate
Felony conviction must be older than 10+ years.
Cauwels & Stuve Conquistador Felony conviction must be older than 7+ years. (505) 266-5711 The Lanai The Lido The Portals
JRK Arrowhead Ridge Apartments (505) 892-2988
4515 Arrowhead Ridge Dr. Rio Rancho, NM 87124
Felony convictions must be older than 5+ years for case by case consideration.
Logan (LPM) Villa Esperanza (505) 881-7991 non-violent and Felony convictions must be older than 7+ years.
Monarch Arioso @ NE Heights
(505) 260-4800 Aspen Ridge
Felony convictions must be older than 10+ years. Violent offenders will not be considered.
- The Beach
- Aztec Village
- Bluewater Village
- Brentwood Gardens
- Candelaria Gardens
- David Spector at Shalom House
- Downtown at 700 2nd ST
- Glorietta Home at Uptown
- Manzano Vista
- Mountain View II & III
- Omni House
- Sandia Valley
- Santa Barbara
- Solar Villa
- Sun Plaza
- Uptown Vista
- Vista Grande (ABQ)
Resort at Sandia Village Resort at Sandia Village (505) 899-9700 Felony convictions must be older than 7 +years.
Sentinel The Overlook Felony convictions must be older than 7+ years. (505) 296-8207
The Needers Company Casa del Verde (505) 881-0662 Felony convictions must be older than 7+ years.
Yarco Westpark (505) 898-5940 Felony convictions must be older than 10+ years.
New Mexico Resources – Sex Offender One Stop Resource
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader.