The links below are to websites that offer information related to South Carolina sex offense laws, statistics and other related topics. All website listed below provided information only for the state of South Carolina. The resources below are listed in no particular order. If you know of any other resources that should be added to the South Carolina sex offender resource list, please contact us and let us know.
We do not certify, endorse, or control any of these external link. We do not certify accuracy, timeliness of information, and/or working of these links. Use of this information is voluntary and should be independently reviewed for accuracies.
Links will open in a new window.
State Register, Laws & Information
- South Carolina Public Sex Offender Registry – This is the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division official Sex Offender Registry database. It can be used to view information about a Sexual Offender.
- South Carolina Sex Offender Registry Laws – The official laws in the state of South Carolina for the sex offender registry.
- South Carolina Megan’s Law – Information about Megan’s law in the State of South Carolina in more layman’s terms then many sites. This page is provided by The KLAAS Kids Foundation.
- Sex Offender Management – This report was complied for the South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services in regards to sex offender management and other data related to sex offenders. (This is a .pdf file)
Support & Counseling
- Specialized Alternative for Families and Youths (SAFY) – Providing treatment to adolescent offenders to eliminate the risk to the community, SAFY Sexual Offender Program is designed for youth, both male and female, who have substantiated sexual abuse charges. Please visit their site to find which of their locations provide this service.
- Southeastern Family Institute – The goal of Southeastern Family Institute is to help the sex offenders learn how to control their behavior using specific techniques for the rest of their life. Emphasis is on self-management including asking for and seeking help. Clients are not responsible for problem etiology but for problem solutions. Therefore, active client collaboration, involvement, and hard work are required. They are located in N. Augusta, SC.
- Reform Sex Offender Laws – South Carolina – The ROLSC is dedicated to stopping ineffective, spite-driven legislation in our state, and instead advancing legislation that protects victims and potential victims with proven and effective measures, while preserving justice and the civil rights of offenders and their families. RSOL-SC does not in any way condone or promote any inappropriate or illegal sexual activity, but focuses on our society’s response to those who commit such acts.
- Stop the Senate – Site to find out whom your state senator is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the House of Representatives– Site to find out whom your state House of Representative is and ways to contact him/her.
- Stop the Governor – Site to find out whom your state’s governor is and how to contact him/her.
Any .pdf file needs Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download Adobe Reader.